What's new

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY

Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.

Register Log in
LUXPROXY.COM

BEST MAILERS FOR INBOX + TIPS FOR SPAMMING

CollateralDamage

Premium User
Credits
Hi members,
My name is SlodderrVos,

In recent years I have spammed a lot. And that's why I've made a list of the best Mailers for spamming in 2020!!
(from OWN experience)

- Heartsender V1.2 (Best mailer for hacked SMTP's)
- Heartsender V2 (Also good for hacked SMTP's but you have also a option for adding proxies for rotate)
- GX40 (Every mailer of GX40 are good but every mailer is for a specific inbox)
- AMS Enterprise (is in my opinion the same as Heartsender) mailer is old but still good for mailing
- Sendblaster 3 (good for target mails when you send mails with name like personal 419 scams..) ONLY GOOD WITH NON HACKED SMTP'S

IMPORTANT FOR SPAMMING!

- Rotate IP's with FRESH and NOT BLACKLISTED IP's
- Use a good SMTP (in my other post you can see my list with the best SMTP's)
- Use a FRESH letter dont spam with a blacklisted letter. With that letter you will kill your SMTP's and ip's
- Use a mail validator so you be sure that all your mails are valid. So you have 0% bouncing rate (when you have bouncing rate it can kill your smtp's)
- Encrypt your letters
- Use a VPS that have every port open

If you are a spammer and you need good projects for spam please read this: nulled.to/topic/1202671-spam-job-this-job-is-only-for-advanched-spammers/

Please give this post a upvote so i can see that you all want more tips and tricks
:D

Many people are restricted when registering a seller account at Amazon, eBay ... We will solve this problem for you
Amazon Cookie Pumper - Best solution for bypass Amazon Fraud Detection
We selling amazon account, full information, cookies included and private socks5.
Register and Login Multiple Amazon, FB, Gmail Accounts in one place at the same time without associated.